Wang Zhenyi was an acclaimed scholar, an extraordinary woman of 18th century China well known for her contributions in astronomy, mathematics, and poetry. She breached the feudal customs of the time, which hindered women's rights, by arduously working to educate herself in subjects such as astronomy, mathematics, geography, and medicine. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid Diamond Details
- Central diamond: 1 (1.52 carats)
- Side diamonds: 30 (total 0.83 carats)
- Total carats : 2.35
- Silver: 2.69 grams
- 14k Gold: 3.23 grams
- 18k Gold: 3.50 grams
- Silver: Rs. 8,695(diamond) + Rs. 108(metal) + Rs. 699(artisan) + Rs. 284(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 8,695((diamond) + Rs. 7,747(metal) + Rs. 1,614(artisan) + Rs. 542(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 8,695((diamond) + Rs. 10,491(metal) + Rs. 1,749(artisan) + Rs. 628(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money-back policy. Kindly refer to our FAQ section for more details.
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.