Mary Wollstonecraft (27 April 1759 – 10 September 1797) was an English writer, philosopher, and advocate of women's rights. Until the late 20th century, Wollstonecraft's life, which encompassed several unconventional personal relationships at the time, received more attention than her writing. Today Wollstonecraft is regarded as one of the founding feminist philosophers, and feminists often cite both her life and her works as important influences. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (0.65 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 24 (0.27 carats)
- Total carats: 0.92
- Silver: 2.1 grams
- 14k Gold: 2.5 grams
- 18k Gold: 3 grams
- Silver: Rs. 3,404 (diamond) + Rs. 84(metal) + Rs. 546(artisan) + Rs. 121(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 3,404 (diamond) + Rs. 7200(metal) + Rs. 1,250(artisan) + Rs. 356(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 3,404(diamond) + Rs. 10950(metal) + Rs. 1,500(artisan) + Rs. 476(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money back policy. Kindly refer our FAQ section for more details..
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.