Nancy Grace Augusta Wake, worked for the Pat O'Leary escape line and the Special Operations Executive in France for the Allies during World War II. As a member of the escape network, she helped Allied airmen evade capture by the Germans and escape to neutral Spain. In one instance she bicycled 500 kilometres to send a situation report to SOE in London. Wake was a recipient of the George Medal from the United Kingdom, the Medal of Freedom from the United States, the Legion of Honor from France, and medals from Australia and New Zealand. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid Diamond Details
- Central diamond: 1 (0.87 carats)
- Side diamonds: 16 (total 0.12 carats)
- Total carats : 0.99
- Silver: 3.25 grams
- 14k Gold: 3.90 grams
- 18k Gold: 4.23 grams
- Silver: Rs. 3,663(diamond)+ Rs. 130(metal) + Rs. 845(artisan) + Rs. 138(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 3,663(diamond) + Rs. 11232(metal) + Rs. 1,950(artisan) + Rs. 505(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 3,663(diamond)+ Rs. 17082(metal) + Rs. 2,113(artisan) + Rs. 693(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money back policy. Kindly refer our FAQ section for more details..
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.