Harriet Tubman was an American abolitionist and political activist. Born into slavery, Tubman escaped and subsequently made some 13 missions to rescue approximately 70 enslaved people, including family and friends, using the network of antislavery activists and safe houses known as the Underground Railroad. During the American Civil War, she served as an armed scout and spy for the Union Army. In her later years, Tubman was an activist in the struggle for women's suffrage. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (0.4 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 142 (2.64 carats)
- Total carats: 3.04
- Silver: 8 grams
- 14k Gold: 10 grams
- 18k Gold: 12 grams
- Silver: Rs. 11,248 (diamond) + Rs. 320(metal) + Rs. 2,080(artisan) + Rs. 409(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 11,248 (diamond) + Rs. 28800(metal) + Rs. 5,000(artisan) + Rs. 1351(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 11,248 (diamond) + Rs. 43800(metal) + Rs. 6000(artisan) + Rs. 1831(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money-back policy. Kindly refer to our FAQ section for more details.
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.