Rukmini Devi Neelakanda Sastri was an Indian theosophist, dancer and choreographer of the Indian classical dance form of Bharatanatyam, and an activist for animal rights and welfare. She was the first woman in Indian history to be nominated a member of the Parliament. She married prominent British theosophist Dr George in 1920, much to the shock of the then conservative society. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid Diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (2.26 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 152 (2.81 carats)
- Total carats : 5.07
- Silver: 6.45 grams
- 14k Gold: 7.75 grams
- 18k Gold: 8.39 grams
- Silver: Rs. 18,759(diamond) + Rs. 258(metal) + Rs. 1,678(artisan) + Rs. 619(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 18,759(diamond) + Rs. 18,590(metal) + Rs. 3,873(artisan) + Rs. 1,237(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 18,759(diamond) + Rs. 25,157(metal) + Rs. 4,196(artisan)+ Rs. 1,444(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money back policy. Kindly refer our FAQ section for more details..
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.