Susan Sontag (January 16, 1933 – December 28, 2004) was an American writer, filmmaker, philosopher, teacher, and political activist. She was active in writing and speaking about, or travelling to, areas of conflict, including during the Vietnam War and the Siege of Sarajevo. She wrote extensively about photography, culture and media, AIDS and illness, human rights, communism, and leftist ideology. Although her essays and speeches sometimes drew controversy, she has been described as "one of the most influential critics of her generation." This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (0.4 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 70 (2.21 carats)
- Total carats: 2.61
- Silver: 7.8 grams
- 14k Gold: 9.2 grams
- 18k Gold: 10.8 grams
- Silver: Rs. 9,657 (diamond) + Rs. 312(metal) + Rs. 2,028(artisan) + Rs. 360(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 9,657 (diamond) + Rs. 26496(metal) + Rs. 4,600(artisan) + Rs. 1223(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 9,657 (diamond) + Rs. 39420(metal) + Rs. 5,400(artisan) + Rs. 1634(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money-back policy. Kindly refer to our FAQ section for more details.
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.