Emmeline Pankhurst was a British political activist and organizer of the British suffragette movement who helped women win the right to vote. In 1999 Time named Pankhurst as one of the 100 Most Important People of the 20th Century, stating "she shaped an idea of women for our time; she shook society into a new pattern from which there could be no going back". She was widely criticised for her militant tactics, and historians disagree about their effectiveness, but her work is recognised as a crucial element in achieving women's suffrage. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (6.75 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 42 (0.39 carats)
- Total carats: 7.14
- Silver: 6 grams
- 14k Gold: 7.5 grams
- 18k Gold: 9 grams
- Silver: Rs. 26,418 (diamond) + Rs. 240(metal) + Rs. 2,560(artisan) + Rs. 847(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 26,418 (diamond) + Rs. 18,000(metal) + Rs. 3,750(artisan) + Rs. 1,445(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 26,418 (diamond) + Rs. 27,000(metal) + Rs. 4,500(artisan) + Rs. 1,738(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money-back policy. Kindly refer to our FAQ section for more details.
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.