Amrita Pritam was an Indian novelist, essayist and poet, who wrote in Punjabi and Hindi and was equally loved on both sides of the India–Pakistan border. With a career spanning over six decades, she produced over 100 books of poetry, fiction, biographies, essays, a collection of Punjabi folk songs and an autobiography that were all translated into several Indian and foreign languages. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid diamond Details
- Central diamond: 1 (1.5 carats)
- Side diamonds: 96 (total 3.75 carats)
- Total carats : 5.25
- Silver: 8.5 grams
- 14k Gold: 10 grams
- 18k Gold: 12 grams
- Silver: Rs. 19,432 (diamond) + Rs. 340(metal) + Rs. 2,210(artisan) + Rs. 659(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 19,432 (diamond) + Rs. 24,000(metal) + Rs. 5,000(artisan) + Rs. 1,453(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 19,432 (diamond) + Rs. 36,000(metal) + Rs. 6000(artisan) + Rs. 1,843(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money-back policy. Kindly refer to our FAQ section for more details.
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.