Virginia Woolf (25 January 1882 – 28 March 1941) was an English writer, considered one of the most important modernist 20th-century authors. Woolf became one of the central subjects of the 1970s movement of feminist criticism and her works have since garnered much attention and widespread commentary for "inspiring feminism." Her works have been translated into more than 50 languages. A large body of literature is dedicated to her life and work, and she has been the subject of plays, novels, and films. Woolf is commemorated today by statues, societies dedicated to her work and a building at the University of London. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (1.5 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 12 (0.96 carats)
- Total carats: 2.46
- Silver: 5.2 grams
- 14k Gold: 6.5 grams
- 18k Gold: 7.5 grams
- Silver: Rs. 9,102 (diamond) + Rs. 208(metal) + Rs. 1,352(artisan) + Rs. 320(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 9,102 (diamond) + Rs. 15,600(metal) + Rs. 3,250(artisan) + Rs. 839(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 9,102 (diamond) + Rs. 22,500(metal) + Rs. 3,750(artisan) + Rs. 1,061(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money-back policy. Kindly refer to our FAQ section for more details.
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.