Enid Mary Blyton was an English children's writer whose books have been among the world's best-sellers since the 1930s, selling more than 600 million copies. Blyton's books are still enormously popular, and have been translated into 90 languages. She wrote on a wide range of topics including education, natural history, fantasy, mystery, and biblical narratives and is best remembered today for her Noddy, Famous Five and Secret Seven series. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (1.5 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 26 (1.08 carats)
- Total carats: 2.58
- Silver: 4.6 grams
- 14k Gold: 5.5 grams
- 18k Gold: 6.2 grams
- Silver: Rs. 9,546 (diamond) + Rs. 184(metal) + Rs. 1,196(artisan) + Rs. 328(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 9,546 (diamond) + Rs. 15,840(metal) + Rs. 2,750(artisan) + Rs. 844(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 9,546 (diamond) + Rs. 22,630(metal) + Rs. 3,100(artisan) + Rs. 1058(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money-back policy. Kindly refer to our FAQ section for more details.
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.