was a French aeronaut and the first woman to work as a professional balloonist, making more than 60 ascents. Known throughout Europe for her ballooning exploits, Blanchard entertained Napoleon Bonaparte, who promoted her to the role of "Aeronaut of the Official Festivals", replacing André-Jacques Garnerin. On the restoration of the monarchy in 1814 she performed for Louis XVIII, who named her "Official Aeronaut of the Restoration". This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (6.75 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 26 (total 4.68 carats)
- Total carats:11.43
- Silver: 12 grams
- 14k Gold: 15 grams
- 18k Gold: 18 grams
- Silver: Rs. 42,291 (diamond) + Rs. 480(metal) + Rs. 3,120(artisan) + Rs. 1,377(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 42,291(diamond) + Rs. 43200(metal) + Rs. 7,500(artisan) + Rs. 2790(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 42,291 (diamond) + Rs. 65700(metal) + Rs. 9,000(artisan) + Rs. 3510(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money-back policy. Kindly refer to our FAQ section for more details.
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.