Padmini, also known as Padmavati, was a legendary 13th–14th century queen of the Mewar kingdom of present-day India. Several 16th-century texts mention her, of which the earliest source is Padmavat, an epic fictionalized poem written by Malik Muhammad Jayasi in 1540 which was an inspiration for Bollywood film of the same name. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid Diamond Details
- Central diamond: 1 (4.37 carats)
- Side diamonds: 52 (total 0.98 carats)
- Total carats : 2.99
- Silver: 3.80 grams
- 14k Gold: 4.56 grams
- 18k Gold: 4.94 grams
- Silver: Rs. 11,063(diamond)+ Rs. 152(metal) + Rs. 988(artisan) + Rs. 365(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 11,063(diamond)+ Rs. 10,944(metal) + Rs. 2,280(artisan)+ Rs. 729(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 11,063(diamond) + Rs. 14,820(metal) + Rs. 2,470(artisan)+ Rs. 851(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money back policy. Kindly refer our FAQ section for more details..
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.