Mithali Dorai Raj is an Indian cricketer and the captain of the Indian women's national cricket team in Tests and ODIs. Often regarded as one of the greatest batswomen to have ever played the game, she is the highest run-scorer in women's international cricket and the only female cricketer to surpass the 6,000 run mark in World cup ODIs. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid Diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (1.89 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 12 (0.35 carats)
- Total carats: 2.24
- Silver: 2.4 grams
- 14k Gold: 2.9 grams
- 18k Gold: 3.4 grams
- Silver: Rs. 8,288 (diamond) + Rs. 95 (metal) + Rs. 619 (artisan)+ Rs. 269 (GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 8,288 (diamond) + Rs. 6,854 (metal) + Rs. 1,428 (artisan) + Rs. 497(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 8,288 (diamond) + Rs. 10,282(metal) + Rs. 1,714 (artisan)+ Rs. 608(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money-back policy. Kindly refer to our FAQ section for more details.
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.