Mary Kom is an Indian Olympic boxer and incumbent Member of Parliament. She is the only woman to become World Amateur Boxing champion for a record six times, the only woman boxer to have won a medal in each one of the first seven World Championships, and the only boxer (male or female) to win eight World Championship medals.This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid Diamond Details
- Diamonds: 185 (1.58 carats)
- Total carats : 1.58
- Silver: 3.88 grams
- 14k Gold: 4.66 grams
- 18k Gold: 5.04 grams
- Silver: Rs. 5,846 (diamond) + Rs. 155 (metal) + Rs. 1009 (artisan) + Rs. 560 (GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 5,846(diamond) + Rs. 13409 (metal) + Rs. 2,328 (artisan) + Rs. 647 (GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 5,846 (diamond) + Rs. 20393 (metal) + Rs. 2,522 (artisan)+ Rs. 871 (GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money back policy. Kindly refer our FAQ section for more details..
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.