Lata Mangeshkar is one of the best-known and most respected playback singers and music directors in India. She has recorded songs in over a thousand Bollywood films and has sung songs in over thirty-six regional Indian languages and foreign languages. In 2001, in recognition of her contributions to the nation, she was awarded the Bharat Ratna, India's highest civilian honour and is only the second vocalist, to receive this honour. France conferred on her its highest civilian award (Officer of the Legion of Honour) in 2007. This ring is inspired by her.
Hybrid Diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (2.38 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 32 (0.62 carats)
- Total carats : 3
- Silver: 2.13 grams
- 14k Gold: 2.56 grams
- 18k Gold: 2.769 grams
- Silver: Rs. 11,100(diamond) + Rs. 85(metal) + Rs. 554(artisan)+ Rs. 352(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 11,100(diamond) + Rs. 7361(metal) + Rs. 1,278(artisan) + Rs. 592(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 11,100(diamond) + Rs. 11195(metal) + Rs. 1,385(artisan) + Rs. 715(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money back policy. Kindly refer our FAQ section for more details..
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.