Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw (born 23 March 1953) is an Indian billionaire entrepreneur, chairperson and managing director of Biocon Limited, a biotechnology company based in Bangalore, India and the chairperson of Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. In 2014, she was awarded the Othmer Gold Medal for outstanding contributions to the progress of science and chemistry. She is on the Financial Times’ top 50 women in business list. In 2019, she is listed as the 65th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.
In 2004, Mazumdar-Shaw started a corporate social responsibility wing at Biocon, the Biocon Foundation. In 2015, she joined The Giving Pledge, promising that at least half of her wealth will be dedicated to philanthropy.
Hybrid Diamond Details
- Central Diamond: 1 (3.39 carats)
- Side Diamonds: 12 (0.37 carats)
- Total carats: 3.76
- Silver: 2.2 grams
- 14k Gold: 2.64 grams
- 18k Gold: 2.86 grams
- Silver: Rs. 13,912(diamond) + Rs. 88(metal) + Rs. 573(artisan)+ Rs. 437(GST)
- 14k Gold: Rs. 13,912(diamond) + Rs. 6,348(metal) + Rs. 1,322(artisan) + Rs. 647(GST)
- 18k Gold: Rs. 13,912(diamond) + Rs. 8,596(metal) + Rs. 1,433(artisan)+ Rs. 718(GST)
- India - Free
- International - Flat USD 20 + applicable country-specific duties
If you do not like what you receive, we offer a 'no-questions-asked' money-back policy. Kindly refer to our FAQ section for more details.
You may return the product within 7 days of receiving it and buy another product of equal value/pay or get refunded on the balance amount.